CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Hello There! Meet {KACEY}

Hi everybody! My name is Kacey and I am 27. I have been married to my husband J for 9 years. I am also a mom to 3 cute little boys. I will call them the 3 T's, we shot ourselves in the foot with that one. All there names start with T and end in "en." Bad idea on my part! I became a parent at a very young age, it was terrifying, very hard, but also one of the most rewarding things I have ever done. Every day is a new adventure with my little angels. The 3 T's crack me up almost daily. There is definitely not a dull moment in my house. I am so excited to share a little piece of my world with you!

I love the sun and the water. My perfect day would be to lay by the pool All. Day. Long. without being bothered. I am so happy that I live in a place that is sunny and warm about 80% of the year! I love to read. I always have the itch to craft, it's finding time that is the hard part. I am a self-proclaimed clean freak. I used to be much worse. The past year or so I have been trying to tone it down. TRYING being the operative word there. I am mostly a home body. I love to stay at home. It drives me nuts when I have to run errands all day. So there you have it. I am your average everyday stay-at home/working a part-time night job mom with my own little quirks that I'm not shy to talk about. Most people tell me I share way too much, but that's okay. I'm me and I'm okay with it!!

I will be blogging on Cute Jams every Wednesday and also blogging over here on my own family blog.

and I will leave you with some of my little thoughts.....

Put aside our differences
wish away my fears
show me the blessings of love
brush away my tears
hold me without pride
kiss me without defiance
show me someone whom I can confide
love me without expectations.

Kacey

No comments: