CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 2, 2011

Welcome




My name is Chelsie Buoy, I am 27 years old, married to an amazing man and a proud momma of two little boys... I am a girly girl and I love all things girly... I just started with Jamberry Nails and I have completely fallen in love with them... Which has lead me to become a Jamberry Consultant here in beautiful Dixie... I love to do nails and I love having my nails done... Being a busy mom of two I have less and less time to pamper my girlish needs, so with Jamberry I get "CUTE", fun nails with no dry time and no chips or scratches... It only takes 20 minutes out of my day and my nails last up to 2 weeks and my toes last 4-6 weeks... I love this product and if you are a busy momma like me you will love these too..

Check out my website at http://www.cutejams.jamberrynails.com/







No comments: