CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Meet My Sister

My sister is a total Rock Star and has the pictures to prove it!  She is a proud momma to the cutest kids I know!  She is crafty, scrappy, funny and so full of life!  I am so happy that she will be sharing her little piece of  "LOL" with us every Tuesday starting this Spring!   
Britney is 5 years older than me and I always looked up to her and wanted to be just like her.  I stole her clothes, shoes, etc and prayed that she didn't see me walking down the hall with her new Harley Davidson boots, oh yes she did!  She always caught me and I got the wrath!  I would always watch her as she put on her makeup every morning and how she penciled around her beautiful blue eyes so perfectly....  I always thought how awesome would it be to be her! 
To this day I still watch her put on makeup and think it would be awesome to live her life for a day!
Meet Britney, my sister, my friend, and my inspiration! 
 Stay tuned for her personal introduction this Spring, I promise you won't be disappointed!

No comments: