CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 15, 2012

You are NOT your Number!

It's amazing how something so trivial as a number can make or break my day!! Well today is a good day. Today. Yesterday maybe not, the day before definitely not.


Today, I like my number. Does that stupid number make me a better person? No! Does it make me a better mom? Does it make me any less or any more beautiful. NO!


I am not my number.
My number does not define me.


But it does. In my head it does. I am obsessed, I admit it. I need to go to a scales anonymous meeting. Maybe that will help. Nope probably not. I am obsessed today, I was obsessed yesterday, and I will be obsessed tomorrow.


I am not my number, I am not my number, I am not my number.... maybe if I keep saying it, it will stick!


Seriously though..... Scale whatever number you decide to throw at me in the morning, I will not take it personal!!


Ha ha! Just food for thought. MMMMMMMM FOOOOOOOOOODDDDDD!!!!!




Along with the new year comes those lovely resolutions. Lets face it, most the time, most people, including myself say they are going to lose weight, eat healthier, etc., etc., etc....

BLAH.... BLAH... FREAKING BLAH....!

You are not your number my friend. You are of more worth than that stupid number on your stupid scale!! 

Eat well and exercise to be healthy not to be skinny. 

The rest will happen on its own.


No comments: