CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

And We Meet Again.

Holy Cow! Is it really Wednesday again? Time has just been going by so fast lately.

I have been a little out of sorts with myself. Spending a week on the beautiful ocean in beautiful Mexico can do that to you. You can read about our little adventure that is The Disney Cruise HERE it was an absolute blast!!  


I seen this on my Facebook news feed the other day and had a laugh.


So true......

I totally know that I am the last one. The "what I actually do" picture. I would love to think that I am this beautiful stay at home goddess, but lets face it..... I'm NOT! I am just as frazzled as the rest of you! Except for the one person that is reading this who actually truly is stay at home goddess!

I salute you!

On a serious note the other day I woke up at 2:30 a.m! Oh it was just dreadful. I tried and tried and could not get myself to fall back asleep. So I did the only thing I knew, went downstairs plopped myself on the couch and watched the tube until the sun came up. Oh there are weird things on T.V during these awful hours.

I learned all about hyperhidrosis who knew there was such a thing. Interesting. Glad I don't have it.

I laughed at a girl with Tourette syndrome. I know. I am awful. But in my defense she was laughing at herself. By the way, I think I might just have to pretend to have Tourette syndrome on occasion and just start yelling profanities in random places at random people. That would be just too funny.

I found out my pillow is the reason I am not sleeping. No,  seriously I watched an hour infomercial about a pillow. Who the hell can talk about a pillow for an hour? I loved how everyone who "used" the pillow had a little caption under their name which said back sleeper, side sleeper, etc. Oh and how this pillow literally "changed their whole life!" I think I might need a new pillow.
I could use some changes!

I found out that Taylor Swift has actually made a song that I can stand. Click HERE to hear that. It could be that she finally wrote about something other than her boyfriends, or that she had help from The Civil Wars. Either way. I like it. Much better than the rest of her *music.*

On a side note, I found out this song is on the soundtrack to an upcoming movie I am dying to see. The Hunger Games!! STOKED!!

And last but not least, I am a freaking BOOB. These hormone meds I have been taking me have turned me into an emotional FREAK. I bawled through the previous mentioned song. Why? I have no clue. Just as I said, I'm a freak.

Happy Wednesday.

No comments: