CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Changes, Holes, and being a BIG kid....

It is Wednesday again... yes I did miss last Wednesday and I am super sorry.....

There have been some changes in my life, which are good changes (I think), but changes none the less.

Here is my newest change... and change that I am kinda proud of, silly I know,



I have always been a big fan of being different.. my hair, my clothes, the holes I chose to put in my body..(and I had quite a few), sorry mom and dad, but really secretly I really think that my mom thought I was AWESOME!! LOL!!

Or maybe that's just wishful thinking...

Any how.. when I'm upset I get this strange urge that I want a change, most the time I just chop off my hair, however, this time there was not so much hair to chop! So it was either a new hole, or a tattoo. I didn't have enough money for a tattoo (which I will be getting another I'm sure), so I pierced my nose. Pain is my friend when I'm sad.. LOL!!

And I have wanted my nose pierced FOREVER. I'm sad that my tongue ring is gone and I am just too much of a baby to do that again.. So the thing I have been wanting ever since I was a freshmen in high school, I finally got. At 27. I am just a big kid. Who says moms can't have fun.

I text my mom this picture... and she replies with a simple "Stop" LOL! I guess she just knows my self destructive behavior.. stop before you do something you regret, always the voice of reason, thanks mommy. I promise I will not shave my head!

*Well, maybe I should not promise that just yet! LOL!

*Oh and on a side note.. did you see them, those beautiful long lashes... ya, I don't have them anymore, actually I don't have hardly any anymore. I picked them all off. And off came my real lashes (the really short ones that I had) with the fake, so now.... I look like a cancer patient with no eyelashes... Damn my picker habits when I'm stressed. LOL!

No comments: