CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Emergency Romantic Dessert Kit.


Valentines is coming up... how about you making some Love Potion for that special Valentine of yours!  Just get some empty gelatin capsules from the health store. (Did you know that they sell empty gelatin capsules for medicine? That's scary.... I wonder what freaky people put in them really...... I don't even want to know!!)  I however, am not freaky at all and I am going to fill them with little love notes. Let's hope my man doesn't really swallow them! I don't think that would help very much, it might make him a little constipated! That would be a new one for the doc.... "I'm all backed up, with LOVE!" LOL! Get some extra cute and special glasses to drink some scrumptious Sangria in. Some candles, and lets not forget the automatic fire maker. Get some very high class red paper napkins and some awesome red velvet rose petals, (they are a must). Put all of it in a super cute bag/basket and there you have it! Your very own Emergency Romantic Dessert Kit.

Oh I almost forgot, lets not forget the actual dessert, some Reese's! Yummo!! I'm all set and ready to go! Happy Valentines day!

No comments: