CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Mrs. Chelsie turns 28 (before me I might add)!


Okay, just bear with me.. it's my BFF's birthday this week and I just have to do a little tribute to her!  For the past 15 years this woman has been one of the strongest rocks I have had to lean on.

I love that she is my person and without a doubt I know that I can call on her... even if it is to dispose of a body (wink, wink) I just know that she has my back to the end! Love that feeling. Best feeling ever. It's quite comforting that I know without a doubt that no matter what I do. I have My person. My person that will always have my back. No questions asked.

She seriously says this stuff. I love it!

I love that she is "Miss Know Everything." No that is not an insult. While texting the other day I said some thing to the fact that I'm glad she knew everything and I can always count on her to be the voice of reason.

She responded: "Are you serious, or are you making fun of me?"

Totally serious.

She is Queen of knowing all that is good. She knows everything about how to make a person feel good when they are the most down on themselves. And I will tell you what, after 15 years, she has seen a lot of my downs.


I love that she knows everything about me and she shows up for me regardless of my deepest darkest demons.

And On a Lighter Note....


I am almost quite certain that this may have happened a couple times. Maybe not exactly like this, but she may have helped me find my bed... or someone else's bed on occasion. This is when you know you have a true friend!! LOL!


 And how many times has this proven to be true... True love of a friend is running a little hooker off the road and wreaking her car and just driving away, pointing and laughing. *I will have to admit, it was me doing the driving, but she totally pointed and laughed. Nobody messes with my friend. NOBODY. Ya hear?

Or....  Totally agreeing to keep our friendship a secret for certain situations and not pulling that off very well because every sentence starts of with "Me and Kacey"..... or "Chelsie and I..".... Or "this one this one time she came out in her underwear and almost killed a girl for me..." LOL! Yup true friendship all the way.

Or driving hours at the drop of a time because I called you in need of a friend and your were there in 2 hours flat ready to go to bat for me. You have ALWAYS shown up for me. Always.


And I roll with a pretty awesome friend. I love you Chelsie and Happy Birthday!!

By the way I'm totally glad that you are older than me! Here is to another 15 years and 15 more years after that and 15 more years after that!




I look forward to spending many more Birthdays with you. But mostly I look forward to your boobs sagging first!


And just remember.....



Well, that was an awfully long love fest!! I hope your day is filled with lots of love, hugs, and kisses and that it is truly one of the most amazing days for one of the most amazing people I have ever had the privilege of sharing the same drink, the same desires, the same bed, the same boyfriend... (Well maybe not the same boyfriend!) But that would be true love all the way. I would not mind if you were my Sister Wife one bit!!  HA!

1 comment:

Chelsie Buoy said...

Make me cry, I love it and thank you for being my person as well, and your boobs will sag first cause mine will be big and fake hahaha