CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 23, 2012

Holiday Jams


22 Days until my Favorite Holiday!  I LOVE Valentines day!  I know most people think its a dumb holiday where you are suppose to shower the females with flowers and gifts; but for me, Valentines day is a day to celebrate all the people I love in my life and a day where I get to show them how awesome and sweet they are and that I am so thankful to have them in  my life!  Its also the day I get my V-day Bear!  I have been collecting them since Jared gave me my first one in 2006...  Unfortunately Jared learned a hard lesson last year, he waited until V-day to get my bear and all the bears were sold out...  I cried he cried well not really cried but he searched every Walmart in a 30 mile radius and came home with a puppy dog instead!  So NO 2011 bear but I got my watch dog and Jared will not fall short of my expectations this year or any year thereafter!  May this Valentines you tell all the people in your life how much you love them...

And in spirit of my favorite Holiday I am sporting "Chalkboard Heart" Jams...

No comments: