CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

It's Me A thru Z

Hey there "jam" peeps!  My name is Britney and I wanted to take a few and introduce myself properly!

 I am Chelsie's sister and mentor. (wink wink)  I will be gracing this blog with my opinions and such once or twice a month.  To get to know me a little better, I thought we could start our with a little Q&A.  I have seen the whole alphabet thing in blog land a few times, and I think I will go with that for now, however, I am to lazy to go and find the exact A thru Z questions, so I will make up my own.

A ~ Accomplishment that I am most proud of?  I trained for and ran a 1/2 marathon through Disney World.

B ~ Best feature?  I would say my eyes, but we are all adults here, so let's be honest.....my boobs.

C ~ Cartoon character that I look most like?  Rainbow Brite (that is a lie, I wish!)

D ~ Dumbest thing I have ever done?  Showed up at the airport to fly to Vegas not only at the wrong time of day, but the completely wrong day      all together.

E ~ Energy drinks make me puke....every.single.time.  If it goes down, it will come back up without fail.

F ~ Frequently trip over my own feet, at least twice a day.  You would think that after walking for 32 years I would have it down by now, but you would be wrong.

G ~ Great at most things, (wink wink) but have a skill for scrap booking.

H ~ Happiest when my kids are clean, read to and sleeping.

I ~ Ice cream flavor that I hate?  Chocolate chip cookie dough.

J ~ Juice boxes are my favorite thing EVER, I sport juice boxes where ever I go, NO they are not just for kids.

K ~ Kodiak, Alaska....never been there.

L ~ Love my kids!

M ~ Married......love him too.

N ~ Nastiness is old grandma cleavage.

O ~ Overrated, being tan.  Pale chalky white is the new "in" thing.

Notice how well I am rocking the lack of color on my face.

Notice also that J has inherited her mommas skin.
P ~ PGT....just read this post for more information on that.

Q ~ Quilts, I have a ton of them!  I love them all, and my hubbie doesn't understand why we need 121 blankets in our home.

R ~ Rest and relaxation to me is going out, dancing, laughing and maybe a couple of drinks.  Staying home is also overrated.

S ~ Saving money for?  To spend it on something I don't really need.

T ~ Totally annoyed by people who eat with there mouth open, slurp there cereal or swallow to loud.

U ~ Utterly crazy for (besides my kids and juice boxes of course) socks.  I collect them, and I love them all.

V ~ Violence is lame.

W ~ WTF?  is also lame, but that doesn't mean that I haven't used it, or will not ever use it.  I reserve that right along with the other thousands of lame-os out there.

X ~ X-ray vision is a super power that I would never want......ewwww, shutter. (grandma cleavage)

Y ~ Yumminess is a turkey sandwich with Miracle Whip and Doritos, Doritos on the sandwich, not on the side.

Z ~ Zippers scare me.  What if I get my skin caught in one?  No thank you, I opt for button downs as often as I can.

No comments: