CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I am Nuts and Bolts About You!!

To keep with my Valentine theme of last week, this was my last years post about my extra special Valentines for my kiddos:
 OH THE HORROR!!
If you were to ask me who I have been hanging out with for the past couple days, I would say, "Meet my new little buddies!" I have grown to truly love these little guys. I have spent over 9- hours becoming quite acquainted with them. I know each of them by color and pattern. I think I may even name them! This year I wanted to make memories with my children, so we made our Valentines, rather than buying them. I think the only memories I made were with the Robots!
45 of these little fellas. I can say I'm quite proud of them. Treyven did help a little bit, with the things that he could. He folded the little arms and legs. He put on the hearts, and helped me wrap each individual candy bar. I am so happy to have had his help, he really saved me a couple hours!

I think I will name him....... Pedro! Bring on V day! I am Nuts (and Bolts) about You!
NOTE TO SELF: I am going to forget about making memories with my children (really though, the robots) and this year I am going to concentrate on KEEPING my SANITY. 
This year, we will be making these cute little cards. Still pretty cute and WAY easier!

No comments: