CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Favorite Recipe of the Month

This year one of my resolutions was to make yummy dinners for my family!  I am not a fan of cooking, I prefer cooking from a box or take out and my sweet husband really can live off "Top Ramon" but I decided that it was not fair to my boys!  I don't want them to grow up saying "my mom never cooked"  so there you have it!  I will be sharing my favorite recipes with you...  I got this recipe from my awesome sister! Its so easy to make and my boys love it!

Easy Chicken Bake

2-4 Chicken Breasts
1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup
Swiss Cheese
Corn Bread Stuffing

Instructions
1. Place chicken in a casserole dish
2. Cover Chicken with Swiss cheese
3. Spread soup on top of chicken breasts
4.  Top it off with stuffing
5. Cover with tin foil
6. Bake at 350 for 30-45 min.


Super Easy!  Super Yummy! 

Thanks Britney!

No comments: